- Q1 Can sound input to the MIC/AUX terminals be recorded on USB devices?
Yes.Net Number : 8
- Q2 When I connect a USB device, much time is required for the USB STOP indicator to stop flashing and the recording standby mode to be set.
There can be two reasons for this:
① With USB devices that have just been formatted in FAT32/FAT, quite some time may be required for loading.
② Quite some time is required for loading when there are many files in the USB device's "PIONEER DJM/DJM350 REC" folder.
Also, quite some time is required for loading when files other than WAV files are included. Do not include files other than WAV files.Net Number : 12
- Q3 Can the volume when playing files on USB devices be changed?
Change the volume by adjusting [MASTER LEVEL].Net Number : 13
- Q4 How can I adjust the recording level?
① For CD/PHONO inputs
Adjust with the TRIM control and channel fader.
Note, however, that if the TRIM control is turned clockwise so that the channel level indicator lights red, the input level is too high and the sound may be distorted.
② For MIC/AUX inputs
Adjust with the LEVEL control.Net Number : 14
- Q5 Is there a difference between MASTER OUT 1 and 2?
No.Net Number : 15
- Q6 TRIM, channel fader, MASTER LEVEL All there are used to adjust the volume. What is the difference between them?
TRIM: This adjusts the audio level input from an external device to the different channels.
Channel fader: This adjusts the audio level output from the different channels for mixing.
MASTER LEVEL: This adjusts the audio level output from the DJM-350 to an external device.Net Number : 16