- Q1 Is there a balanced connector?
No.Net Number : 4
- Q2 Are there limits to the capacity of USB devices?
As long as they support FAT16, FAT32 or HFS+, there are no limits to capacity within the respective formats.Net Number : 9
- Q3 I connected an HDD, but it is not recognized.
The HDD may be formatted in NTFS.
Format it in FAT16, FAT32 or HFS+.Net Number : 10
- Q4 Can power be supplied through the USB port when a portable hard disk is connected?
Yes, within the USB standard range (500 mA rated). However, operation is not guaranteed with all hard disks.Net Number : 11
- Q5 What is SIGNAL GND used for?
To connect the ground wire of an analog player. This reduces noise when an analog player is connected.Net Number : 17
- Q6 What is "AUX"?
The abbreviation of "auxiliary". Here it is an input terminal for connecting external devices.
On the DJM-350, the AUX terminal is connected to the output terminal of external devices (samplers, portable audio players, etc.).Net Number : 18
- Q7 Can an iPod or other portable audio player be connected to the AUX terminal and played?
In this case, use a separately sold RCA-to-miniplug converter cable.Net Number : 19
- Q8 Sound is distorted when an analog player is connected to the DJM-350's PHONO inputs. Also, level meter display does not lower when input trimmer is turned down.
When an analog player with built-in phono equalizer amplifier is connected, the audio output level is high, resulting in these symptoms.
If your analog player has a built-in phono equalizer amplifier, either connect it to the CD inputs, or if the analog record player has a switch for switching between PHONO and LINE, set it to PHONO.
Also, the output of some computer and DJ software audio interfaces is line level.
When connecting an analog player through such devices, connect to the CD input terminals.Net Number : 22